The OpenEEW Node is a seismic sensor designed to collect data from earthquakes in real-time and transmit to the cloud. It has been designed for both citizen and professional scientists to record and study the earth shaking.
- Low-Noise MEMS Accelerometer
- Fast + low-power ESP32 Microcontroller
- Wifi and Ethernet
- RGB LEDs and Buzzer for status and alarm
- I2C Qwiic-compatible port for additional sensors
- Header for GPS module (sold separately)
- USB-C Cable included for programming and power
* Please note this is the board only and does not include the enclosure which can be purchased separately from this store.
* If you require more than 5 boards, please contact us to get volume pricing.