Using the real-time tweets from each system, we have benchmarked Grillo’s alerts against our competitors in Mexico from July 2018 to July 2019. You can read more about how we did this study here.
Grillo has created seismic networks in Mexico and Chile that send real-time alerts warning of imminent shaking.
Grillo has been deploying its sensors in Mexico and Chile since 2015.
Finally there is an affordable dedicated earthquake early-warning system for your home or workplace.
- Reliable: The last generation of Grillo devices from 2015 still work today!
- Intelligent: Only sends you alerts for earthquakes you will feel
- Fast: Grillo’s EEW is proven to be faster than the competition
The first earthquake early-warning alarm for remote community buildings such as schools. The system has a loud speaker so that large areas can be warned before an earthquake arrives.
- Receives Grillo’s earthquake early-warning alerts using cellular or Wifi
- Alarm only if the shaking will happen at your location
- Loud siren can be heard up to 300m away
- Quick to install, just fix to wall and ready.
Now you can create your own seismic network and send earthquake alerts to your users.
- Receive our free sensor location analysis
- Install sensors near seismic zones
- Get access to a provisioned cloud alerting system hosted in AWS
- Send alerts to users with our APIs