The OpenEEW Node is a seismic sensor designed to collect data from earthquakes in real-time and transmit to the cloud. It has been designed for both citizen and professional scientists to record and study the earth shaking.
- Low-Noise MEMS Accelerometer
- Fast + low-power ESP32 Microcontroller
- Wifi and Ethernet
- RGB LEDs and Buzzer for status and alarm
- I2C Qwiic-compatible port for additional sensors
- Header for GPS module (sold separately)
- USB-C Cable included for programming and power
* Please note this is the board only and does not include the enclosure which can be purchased separately from this store.
* If you require more than 5 boards, please contact us to get volume pricing.
12 in stock (can be backordered)
We ship anywhere in the world with UPS and FedEX.
The OpenEEW Node is a seismic sensor designed to collect data from earthquakes in real-time and transmit to the cloud. It has been designed by the OpenEEW open source community with the primary purpose of contributing to a global network that generates earthquake early-warnings, although it is also used by seismologists to densify seismic networks.
You are free to flash your Node with custom firmware, or simply provision it with the OpenEEW app and start streaming data to the global network.
32 Mbits, 3.3 V
3 driven RGB LEDs
5v Piezo Buzzer
For indoor use only
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.